Saturday, December 13, 2008

And so it Begins...

      I was never really sure what I wanted to do with my life for the longest time, but now I know. There are only two things I’d really want to do; fly and write. So I figured why not do both?

      If I ever did fly I would never be satisfied with airliners or small private planes. Though there is a certain charm to privately owned aircraft I’m just not interested in civilian planes in the least. This coupled with the fact that my family has a long history of being in the military (and that it would be great writing experience) lead me to the desire to be a military pilot. Not just any military force either… the United States Marine Corps!

      That’s where this blog comes in. I don’t have much practice with writing and I’m not qualified to fly or even enlist yet. I’m not even physically active or fit. Therefore I thought I would chronicle my journey attempting to join the USMC and one day becoming a pilot. And what better way to get and share helpful advice or tips than to do this on a blog?

      And so without any further explanation I invite any and all to witness my quest and continuing transformation…

No comments:

Post a Comment