Saturday, December 20, 2008

We Need More Lights!

      Nothing very interesting occurred today, just went to the store to buy new clothes since I haven’t in years and most of mine are falling apart. More specifically I got exercise outfits which I’ll need to start getting more physically fit. Normal clothes are ok depending on what you’re doing, but light weight shorts and jerseys that breathe in the heat (or don’t cause you to overheat) are always good things to have. I also got a watch since I’ve never really had one before. Actually I’ve never really kept track of time in any way at all before so it’ll be helpful to have as well.

      On the way back I noticed something interesting and stopped to take pictures. Someone set up quite a large display of Christmas lights and decorations. I’ve never really paid attention to this sort of thing before but the display was quite large and right next to the highway. Most of the pictures are here.

      There was everything from Spider-man to Snoopy and even some houses with lights synchronized to Christmas music. Unfortunately not all of the pictures turned out very well so not everything I was hoping for is there. It was fairly late, cold, and it did begin to rain a few minutes after I arrived so I think I did an OK job with the pictures that I feel are worth showing. Regardless it’s a neat sight to see and I hope everyone enjoys the few good images I actually managed to get!

      I guess this post isn’t entirely related to the purpose of this blog but I thought I’d use this time to wish a happy Christmas. I hope everyone enjoys theirs!
12/20/08
      Again, to view the pictures of the Christmas lights click the image directly above or this direct link: http://picasaweb.google.com/casval/122008?authkey=-Ny5xNQKhdI#

No comments:

Post a Comment